iD Tech In-Person Programs
Terms & Conditions
Publish Date: September 23, 2021
These additional Terms and Conditions are intended to keep students safe and make iD Tech On-Campus programs positive and productive. By purchasing, using, or allowing your student to use any of iD Tech's On-Campus programs, you agree that you and your student will abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions found HERE. In cases where these Terms and Conditions and iD Tech’s General Terms and Conditions conflict, the terms found herein apply to any iD Tech On-Campus Program or Product.
- On-Campus program tuition includes all state/province and federal taxes (except for VAT, which will be added to the course cost for international locations, if applicable), adult supervision, instruction, curriculum materials, camp t-shirt, and recreational activities. Overnight Program Tuition includes day tuition items plus daily meals (Sunday evening–Friday afternoon), double-occupancy dorm room (subject to availability), 24-hour adult supervision, and recreation.
- For each On-Campus program, $250 per student, per course, per week of the total payment amount is a non-refundable deposit.
- There is also a $50 per student, per session Safety and Compliance Fee due at the time of registration.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes (other than cancellations) can be made to any program without change fees up until 14 days prior to the start of an On-Campus Program. Changes of date, location, or division made within 14 days of the start of a course will incur a change fee in the amount of the non-refundable deposit. Cancellation of lunch or overnight accommodations made within 14 days of a program will result in a forfeiture of the amounts paid for those extras. You are responsible for any increases in charges based on any changes you make.
- You may cancel an On-Campus program course up until 14 days prior to the start of that course and receive a refund of amounts paid to date less any non-refundable payment plan fees and a cancellation fee equal to the deposit amount for each program ($250 per week). On-Campus programs cannot be canceled within 14 days of the course start date.
- If iD Tech cancels a program for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amounts paid to date less the non-refundable deposit for each program, which will be placed in My Account as a credit.
- There are no refunds, credits, or replacement days for classes not attended.
I. Additional Code of Conduct Requirements
To maintain a safe and fun environment, students and parents of students participating in an On-Campus program agree to adhere to these additional Code of Conduct requirements:
- Treat all facilities, equipment, and people with respect
- Not possess or use drones, hoverboards, rollerblades, shoes with wheels, weapons, tobacco, marijuana, alcohol, or any illegal substances at any on-campus location
- Follow all rules and directives given by iD Tech and campus personnel
- Be responsible for room keys, meal cards, and other camp items
Parents of students dismissed from camp will be responsible for any and all costs incurred in removing that student from camp (i.e. travel, extra supervision, etc.). If iD Tech incurs any charges, they will be reflected in the responsible parent’s My Account.
II. Health and Safety
- COVID-19 NOTICE: iD Tech will meet or exceed all local, state and federal health and safety requirements. We will notify you as soon as practicable of requirements for your location.
- If medication is needed at camp, necessary medication forms must be filled out, and medications must be brought in the original container with the prescription language written in English, reflecting the dosage that will be dispensed. Medications, other than inhalers and diabetic testing kits, will be given to and dispensed by iD Tech staff. Students must bring two epinephrine auto-injectors (i.e, Epipen) to camp. One will be held by staff. The other will be held by the student. If bringing glucose pens or standard syringes, we require you to bring a Sharps biohazard disposal container as well. At the end of your student’s program, you are responsible for retrieving all medications and containers from staff. Please note that iD Tech does not have professionally licensed staff at camp.
- Staff cannot administer over-the-counter medication without written permission from a parent/legal guardian or their physician and will be dispensed as directed on the medication’s box/container or prescribing doctor’s note.
- Medication left at camp will be disposed of.
- Students must be current on all vaccinations, and may be required to provide written proof.
- Additional health and safety forms must be completed and submitted prior to camp.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT FOR MY STUDENT’S SAFETY, I MUST PROVIDE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE HEALTH INFORMATION. FAILURE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION CAN RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF MY STUDENT’S REGISTRATION WITHOUT A REFUND.
III. Sign Out
- For students 13 years of age or older by Dec. 31st, or designated as self-sign out by their parent: students not staying overnight on campus, can sign themselves out with a staff member at the end of each day. Students registered for overnight camp may only sign themselves out at the end of the camp week.
- For students under 13 years of age, or not otherwise designated as self-sign out: students may only be signed out by a parent/guardian or those authorized by the parent/guardian via My Account.
Once a student is signed out, they are no longer in the care of iD Tech and must leave the camp location.
Individuals registering more than 5 participants, or registering students on behalf of a company, agency, school, or other organization during any one camp season, may, at iD Tech’s sole discretion, be required to register as an Agent and be bound by an Agent Agreement. If an individual fails to respond to a request to register as an Agent, the reservations made may be cancelled and be subject to iD Tech’s cancellation policies. For more information on registering groups call 1-888-709-8324 or email [email protected].
V. At-Camp Activities
- Field Trips: Staff members have permission to take my son/daughter/ward to places of relevant interest, the swimming pool (where available), guided campus tours, and facilities within walking distance of camp, both on and off campus. Public and/or private transportation will be utilized.
- Movies: Movies played at or attended during any of the programs run by iD Tech are rated PG and PG-13 and selected at the sole discretion of iD Tech.
VI. Location Specific Terms
- Stanford University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Michigan
- Harvard University
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Davidson College
- California Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
VII. State Notices
- Massachusetts Required Legal Statement:
"This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local Board of Health. Parents may request copies of background checks, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances." (105 CMR 430.190(C), (D)).
- Maryland Required Legal Affirmation:
I agree to and understand the walking trip permissions found HERE.
- New York Required Legal Statements:
Pertaining to residential programs: "This camp must comply with regulations of the New York State Department of Health (State Sanitary Code Subpart 7-2) and be licensed by the local Board of Health and inspected twice yearly. The inspection reports are filed at the local Department of Health offices in each county."
Pertaining to day programs: "This camp is not regulated by the New York State Department of Health and is not required to obtain a Department of Health permit. This camp is not required to follow Department of Health regulations, including, checking the state sex offender registry prior to hiring staff; maintaining minimum staff-to-child ratios; hiring medication personnel; or reporting injuries or illnesses to the Department of Health."